About metalradio.co.nz

New Zealand's Premiere Metal Radio Station, on the (digital) air since 2011!

March 08, 2015

The Axe Attack

With The Axe Attack announcement today a lot of people have been contacting me to ask if Paul's show will be coming over to us now that he has confirmed it will not be returning to the Rock. First off let me say I would LOVE to be able to say "YES!!!" and I would personally move mountains to make it happen if he told me he was keen, but I have to say that as of tonight I have no news to offer on this topic. However I'm certain that The Axeman has an ace up his sleeve, so I am confident that NZ's number one Metal DJ will be back on air real soon, and if it's not with us then we hope it is with an organisation who will keep his show's high profile intact and recognise/celebrate its critical value in promoting the NZ Metal scene. Cheers, Brendon Adam, Station Manager, metalradio.co.nz